Saturday, December 11, 2021

digipack update

 I have been working on the digipack every day the past week, collecting content, shooting photographs and doing research. I am quite happy with the process. The first digipack I created was more suited for a techno album, but now I'm changing it into a more suitable digipack for a psychedelic pop album.

I am changing the colour palette mainly from neon highly saturated colours to a more natural, but saturated look. 


This is an example of the 'old' digipack I was working on. I am changing the fonts with the help of Maia, who is very good at art and is helping me find the perfect fonts. We have done research together online and in illustrator, a Adobe software which we both use. 


This is the type of font I decided to use for the band name and we will design a similar style for the track list and the other information for the digipack. 


I am also editing all the photographs I've taken to make them into a similar 'vibe' so that they go very well together and don't distract from one another. I am using Photoshop and Lightroom to edit the photos.
It is very important that I choose a very good and relevant photograph especially for the front cover of the digipack. I am going with a photograph of the whole band together which is quite styled and posed. 



This is the 'skeleton' of the front cover for the digipack: next I will add the text with the bands' name and the name of the Album. The band name is: 'Just Breezy', which I came up with and thought It suited the band the most out off all the other ideas and the name for the album is going to be: 'Slick wind' that I also came up with. I think that it suits the 'vibe' of the band as a whole and also the feel of the track itself. The music video is the embodiment of them feeling chilled, ciecful, happy, care free, and freedom. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Course work essay

This campaign was created for a band of teenage musicians in the psychedelic pop genre. The focus was directed at a boohoo lifestyle of mode...