Sunday, December 5, 2021

researching digipacks

 Today I showed my media teacher, the progress that I have done on developing the digipack. He gave me very positive feedback on my work, he said that he liked the the design, the colour palette and that it suited the band. I explained that it was only a provisional version of the digipack that I created as a reference. 

My teacher then helped me do further research into digipacks for other bands in the same genera that our music video is.  






These are screenshots I took during conducting my research. All of these digipacks are for band that are of a similar genre and similar style of identity. I took inspiration from the colour palettes mainly and then also the imagery + fonts used. 


This is a screenshot from a hip hop music video. My teacher thought that some of the photographs I took and used in the digipack I created, could be also suitable for an old school hiphop music. So now I will try and aim to make the digipack more relatable to the song. 





These are photos of some digipacks that I looked at (in person) I took the measurements of them, because I will apply that in creating my own digipack. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Course work essay

This campaign was created for a band of teenage musicians in the psychedelic pop genre. The focus was directed at a boohoo lifestyle of mode...